Clamping Handle (Design Patents)
The ornamental design for a clamping handle, as shown and described.
(1) FIG. 1 shows a top and side perspective view of a clamping handle.
(2) FIG. 2 shows a bottom and side perspective thereof.
(3) FIG. 3 shows a top view thereof.
(4) FIG. 4 shows a bottom view thereof.
(5) FIG. 5 shows a side view thereof, the opposite side view being a mirror image thereof.
(6) FIG. 6 shows a second side view thereof; and,
(7) FIG. 7 shows an opposite side view of FIG. 6, thereof.
(8) The broken line is for the purpose of illustrating portions of the article and form no part of the claimed design.
(9) The dot-dash broken lines depict the boundaries of the claim and form no part thereof.Back to patents